TO ARREST UNPROFITABLE LATENESS IN MARRIAGE-Hab. 2:3
For spinsters and bachelors who feel that obtaining the right partner is getting rather late. The best way to arrest delay in marriage is to engage in constant wrestling bouts with the enemy and to call back all the benefits you would have gained if you had gotten married earlier. God is waiting for you to fight it out with your enemy.
Isaiah 34:16: “seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit hath gathered them.”
No word of God shall lack power of fulfilment! God’s words are always backed by his authority and we know His words can not return to him void. We serve a God that cannot lie. His dreams, vision and words concerning our lives will surely come to pass.
God is the one that instituted marriage and H performed the first wedding ceremony in Genesis chapter 2. God has a man for every woman and if you feel that you have lost God’s perfect will for your life, don’t forget that for every Vashti there is an Esther.
Lateness in marriage can come as a result of collective capacity, manipulation of household wickedness, spirit husband/wife and other anti –marriage forces. “in His time God makes all things beautiful” (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The God that makes all things beautiful, will step into your situation, break down every wall of partition gather you together by His spirit. (Isaiah 34:16; Ephesians 2:13). Our God is faithful! He never comes late. He will hasten His words (concerning your marriage) to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12)
Phli. 2:9-10: wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Col. 2:13 and you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Rev. 12:11: and they overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; amd they loved not their lives unto the death
Luke 1:37; for God nothing shall be impossible.
1. Thank the lord because your miracles has come
2. Ask the lord to forgive you any sin that would hinder answers to your prayers.
3. Lord, make known to me the secret of my inner life
4. Help me o Lord, to discover my real self
5. Let every imagination of the enemy against my marital life be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
6. I refuse to co-operate with any anti-marriage spells and curses ,in the name of Jesus
7. I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my setting down in marriage, in the name of Jesus
8. Let every force magnetising the wrong people to me be paralysed in the name of Jesus.
9. I break every covenant of marital failure and late marriage, in the name of Jesus
10. I cancel every spiritual wedding conducted consciously or unconsciously on my behalf, in the name of Jesus
By Daniel Olukoya