January 16, 2013
Joshua 6 vs. 26 - And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.
- Joshua placed the land of Jericho under a curse
- Hundreds of years later when someone defiled the curse and built Jericho, the curse of Joshua came to pass.
- Even up till now, visitors to Jericho could still observe the ruins of the city.
- Known and unknown curses over my life, break in Jesus name.
Subscribe FB Podcasts Books Twitter Donate
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3
October 18, 2009
2 king 2:18-22
- Warfare prayer for breaking known and und unknown curses.
- Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
2 Samuel 22: 45 & 46: “Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.”
Proverbs 26:2 says, “Curse careless shall not come.” This me mans there must be a reason for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up by supernatural for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up supernatural powers. If a curse is not broken, it will continue its evil operation
read more »
February 9, 2009
Confession: Psalm 56:9 32:8 23:1, 6 Exodus 23:20
I retrieve my blessing from every evil attack, in the name of Jesus
I break every curse of failure, in the name of Jesus
Let the Lord reveal to me every secret behind my problem that belongs to me, in the name of Jesus.
I command the devil to take off his legs from any money that belongs to me, in the name of Jesus
Let the ministering spirits (God’s angels) go forth and bring in blessings unto me, in the name of Jesus.
Let the rod of iron fail on any strange money passed to me, in Jesus name.
December 13, 2008
Galatians 3 vs 13
When you mention any of the followig curses, you will aggressively say
‘Be broken, be broken,be broken in the name of Jesus’
Every curse of bodily pain
Every curse of adult sicknesses
Every curse of backpain
Every curse of mental and physical pain
Every curse of oppression
December 3, 2008
DO-IT YOURSELF DELIVERANCE PRAYERS
Pray at least once A week for (spiritual Cleansing / Weekly check-ups)
Read Colossians 1:12-4; John 8:44 Galatians 3:13; Obadiah 17 (Declare a fast)
Your word says Christ has delivered me from the curse of the law. Therefore, concerning my life and my family, I command every hidden or open curse to be broken now by the blood of Jesus!
The word says the curse causeless shall not come (Proverbs 26:2). Therefore, I command any open door of curse operating in my life to be shut by the blood of Jesus now.
I uproot every foundation of any covenant of stagnation or any root of “To and Fro progress” concerning my life and ministry in Jesus name.
The just shall live by faith! I command every satanic oppression I my life to cease today in Jesus name. I command all satanic loads/deposit to come out of every
Proclaim your total cleansing and receive a new fire and sign and wonders now.
My father, show me surplus mercy by fire and settle me this hear in Jesus name of Jesus.
O Lord, I nullify today all ancestral laws , or covenants and their effects on my life, family and ministry.
November 11, 2008
Scripture Reading Psalm 115
1. Fetish generational covenants waging war against my family’s destiny break and scatter now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Whatever my family have collected from any idol to prosper, be returned now, in the name of Jesus
3. O God arises and repairs every damage done to my family by idols in the name of Jesus.
4. Rock of ages manifests your power in my family in the name of Jesus.
5. Thank the Lord God Almighty for his mercies.
Source: Mountain of fire and Miracle