2 king 2:18-22
- Warfare prayer for breaking known and und unknown curses.
- Appropriate for use during deliverance ministration or breaking of curses.
2 Samuel 22: 45 & 46: “Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me. Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.”
Proverbs 26:2 says, “Curse careless shall not come.” This me mans there must be a reason for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up by supernatural for the curse. Curses are evil words backed up supernatural powers. If a curse is not broken, it will continue its evil operation
Praise & Worship
- I break every curse of automatic failure working in my family, in the name of Jesus
- I take authority over every curse of …. (pick from the under listed) in my family in the name of Jesus.
- sickness, infirmity and deformity – family destruction
- financial destruction – marital destruction – physical and spiritual destruction
- I cancel the consequences and evil effects of all curses, in the name of Jesus
- I take authority over every unconscious or playful curse issued on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the root of my life be washed in the blood of Jesus
- Let the root of my life be purged by the fire of the Holy spirit in name of Jesus