John 6 vs 1-13:
1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
4 And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh. 5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat? 6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little. 8 One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, saith unto him, 9 There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. 11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten
Lessons of this miracle
1. Identify what is in you hand? What is your talent, at designing, gift, or thing you know how to do best? Singing, acting, cracking jokes, writing, sewing, reading, cooking, sports, photography. I am persuaded there is one thing you know how to do well. A rod of miracle
2. The young lad was holding a meal enough to save people from hunger and death, but I imagine he never knew.
3. Look in wards, there is a way you can raise a loan to start that business.
4. Start small. The little meal the young lad was holding was enough to feed five thousand
5. Lay you hands on something and let the breath and spirit of God fall on it.
6. Look unto heavens for help. When Jesus collected the five loaves and two pieces he look unto heaven. Trust in God and don’t rely on your power.
7. Give thanks for the little you have and God will multiply it. Jesus gave thanks to God for the five loaves and two pieces of fish and a miracle occurred afterwards